Luenstroth workshops adress the changes in nowadays marketing – the chaotic transfer from steered brand and sales promotions to a client and consumer driven content generation without rules and limited access.
BRAND AS SYSTEM
This workshop especially relates to all decision maker in smaller companies.
By using examples the participants learn
- why a brand is the managerial sender
- how brands appeal emotionally and rationally to the addressees
- why a brand always needs to have a perpective and why it’s not a sales-promotional asset
- what the different is between a corporate- and a product brand and how to develop a stable brand architecture
- which legal opportunities can be used in national and international fields for legal protection and how to use them sensible
The behavior of using media has not only changed in the consumer’s business, it has also changed in the BtoB business radically. In the past brands were shown and experienced in classic media, today there are other acccesses as well for getting further information of brands. The emotionalisation in the world of branding has to work for several media:
- Does the first impression fit to the adjusted target medium?
- How to immunize against potential shit-storms?
- Which contents match the brand’s needs, which one should be avoided?
- How is it possible to elude the interchangeability of the brand and to keep it unique?
- Employer Branding: How, in which channels and with which messages is the business brand getting in contact with potential employees / touchpoint – control?
If companies merge or acquire other companies new uncertainties are coming up in new business fields.
Uncertainty is a result of an ambiguous brand architecture. Often double brands have been developed which should transfer the entire brand value to the merged company.
Conflicts are inevitable. If the structure is not based on any adequate reasoning, its function is not fullfilled satisfactorily. This workshop shows obstacles at mergers and change-processes and offers possible solutions.
- Fields of tensions of different brand architectures
- between House of Brands and Branded House: Which brand architecture fits to the desired corporate structure?
- Which organisated changes are necessary for the target architecture?
- based on examples different approaches with their advantages and disadvantages will be explained
Corporate Identity is the most known corporate asset during the last 50 years. But even in big companies people often mix up Corporate Identity with Corporate Design. This workshop explains the relation of Corporate Identity to Corporate Design and to self-images and external views of the company. It shows the difference between formal Corporate Design, lived Corporate Identity and Corporate Image – the target project as an essential instrument for business success.
- Where ends Corporate Identity and where begins Corporate Design?
- What do logo und claim say about Corporate Identity and in which relation do they stay to Corporate Image?
- How trade-fair appearances, annual reports or any other touchpoints have to get staged to transfer Corporate Design and Corporate Image.
- What about Corporate Coherence in media?
Some years ago Corporate Design was a manageable feature of only some advertising media. Meanwhile it is getting a system which reaches from print over animated media and audio to huge video galleries. The difficult weighting between continuity and creative flexibility are inevitably a part of the daily practice in the new sensory and content fields. This workshop gives advices how a company stays contentual faithful and how it is possible to avoid loosing the company’s coherence in daily practice.
- Approach in the development of Corporate Design / Choice of the right design studio or of the right design company.
- Implementation of Corporate Designs in the different fields of the company (not only with obviously „external relation“)
- permanent actualization of Corporate Design considering the core of a brand and trend-fitting
SMARTPHONE-GENERATION: STABILIZING THE BRAND’S CORE
More and more specialised services and project related agencies support advertising companies in the way of analysing their marketing and communication. Companies can’t direct the public opinion any longer and influencers take control.
The danger of brand erosion occurs because not all punctual working agencies can internalize the brand identity. If, in these cases, a management change is announced, advertising activities and recources arise which are creative but not significant for the brand positioning.
- Which measures secure the continuity of the brand in times of content generating creative service partners and independent influencers?
- How can the ‘red line’ of a brand get implemented so fluctuations in the field of marketing woun’t get dangerous for the brand?