No company should leave the code of conduct in a drawer or leave it on a website. It must be lived out with the brand.
Model for a powerful practice
Sustainable and long-termed orientated and value-added acting is expressed in fixed rules of corporated acting. These rules shouldn’t be secret. Employees should not only know them, but living the vision.
Global ethics don’t exist.
Western moral values are not shared worldwide. At international concerns different interpretations are not only possible, but standing. That’s a case of business-mentality. How is it possible to accept a regularium in all these cultures which sense is uncomprehensible and being violated by misunderstanding?
A worldwide applicable code of conduct can only be a modular one.
That’s why Luenstroth Brand Consultancy develops modular builded corporated ethical rules: The global modul contains the brand values, the moral values to the periphery are geared to the local culture. (There is no need to say that these codes of conduct are within the established legal rules.)
What we do.
- Examination of existing values for consistency and practice relevance
- Development of specific modules for different business-cultures in agreement with their sectors
- Comparison of existing ethics and ethical principles of trade cultures / branches
- Development of the universal code of conduct with modules as commercial principles considering the conditions in target markets
- Accompanying modifications of the global code of conduct and inclusion of legal, social and cultural changes